Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide personalized high quality customer service and technical support to every
Genie9 customer via e-mail and our HelpDesk system.
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and e-commerce online purchase issues.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages information sharing, cross-training
and an absolute focus on resolving customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Contribute to the improvement and efficiency of the support knowledge base.
- Prioritize workload and customer cases.
- Meet with engineering team to discuss troubleshooting and product development.
- Draft technical documentation and quick-start guides for end-users when necessary.
- Be able to work consistently and effectively with minimal to no supervision.
- Participate in shift work as required
- Communication skills - professional, clear, and articulate (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge/experience with Windows platforms/Vista operating systems and related
software applications a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer issues.
- Proven ability to work consistently and effectively to meet customer support standards;
ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining effective customer communication
- Demonstrated time management skills. Comfortable in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at every level of the organization.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and willingness to adjust work schedule based on business
- Must be customer-focused and extremely eager to work with end-users of varying degrees
of sophistication and computer literacy.
- Experience in documenting and improving processes.