The .Net Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure
as well as develop new technologies.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated
interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be
able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a
necessity. Creativity is a must.
- BS in IT field
- Must have a strong knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures
within the web development field
- Strong knowledge in: ASP.Net, C#, SQL, MySQL, AJAX, and OOP.
- Knowledge in IIS, SSL, Apache, Windows networking, security, and RDC
- Knowledge of standard development methodologies for the troubleshooting and tracking
of bugs and fixes, and task prioritization.
- Experience with relational databases, database design, and stored procedures.
- Knowledge/experience with Windows platforms and related software applications is
- Knowledge/experience with Windows Server platforms and related software applications
- A desire to learn and use new technologies.
- Demonstrated time management skills. Comfortable in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at every level of the organization.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and willingness to adjust work schedule based on business